“Here’s the REAL insider secrets of web site hosting you’ll never learn anywhere else! Read about the greatest myths and how following these commonly accepted commodities are recipes for disaster. Plus, deep down to discover the 14 critical elements of a reliable hosting service!”
Once you’ve completed a domain name registration, you’re ready to roll to the next step: find a website hosting company that meets your criteria and needs. Such companies are the ones that provide everything to get your website up and running — that way, you don’t have to invest a lot of dollars on your specific hardware and software.
A web host is a company that “hosts” and sells you the space for your website. This company can be the same company that provides you with your internet access and email or another one, which can be located anywhere in the world. You will have access to your website as long as you have internet access.
Undoubtedly, your website(‘s) forms the pillar of your internet presence, and selecting a good web hosting company is CRITICAL to your online future. Mess this up, and the path to start making internet marketing profits for your company will always fail!
Choosing the right hosting provider depends on your individual needs. As a result, what may constitute the perfect web host for one person may not serve the needs of another. Before you choose a website host service, research (I’ll show you how!) and ensure the account you choose has the features you will need.
On the other hand, you need to decide fast on what type of website you want or need. For example, will it be personal or business-related? Will you need e-commerce services such as a shopping cart and/or a merchant account? Do you have any special requirements, such as the ability to email aliases, autoresponders, CGI scripts and bins, website statistics, etcetera? Do you want/need your domain name?
It is also very important: how much can you afford/ be able to pay? Web hosting costs vary widely, from free to thousands of dollars per month. However, you will find that a typical hosting account ranges from $10 to $50 per month, depending on the features available. You should evaluate these questions before searching for a web host.
So let me ask: are YOU an accidental marketer? How important is website hosting to your own home-based business?
I asked you this because website hosting can generate major business and money-losing problems just because your hosting company could run out of business and leave you in the lurch; your site could be inaccessible 25% (or up!) of the time because the web host is out of space (unbelievable, but true — it happens too often), or your site was hacked because there were NO (or NOT enough) security precautions in place.
FACT: 90% of small business owners continue to bounce blindly from host to host! If you have been on the web for any time, your website hosting experiences may be similar. But if you’re still new to site hosting, you found this report at the right time.
Please remember: when you have an internet business, your most important partner is your site hosting company! Let’s consider now the options:
Option 1 – Free Web Site Hosting. Just a few megabytes of storage space, lack or total absence of customer support, certainly slow servers, don’t use your domain name (if you don’t know how important is your domain name, follow the link to a fulminating article), not a single e-commerce feature.
While free hosting is excellent for a personal, family, hobby, and “for fun”, it is not effective for business. To operate a profitable business online, a small business owner needs much more than a free site host can offer.
Option 2 – Cheap Web Site Hosting. Allow you to use crucial tools, some customer support, slow connection times, lacking in features, not for serious business owners — a hybrid for ‘fly-by-night’ online companies.
The few dollars you *think* you’re saving each month will be lost to sneaky surcharges, frequent downtime, slow and overloaded servers, and other budget web host problems. And when downtime is involved, you may never know exactly how much your budget web host costs you a day!
Option 3 – The Smart Choice. Hundreds (maybe thousands) of megabytes of storage space, super-fast servers, 24/7 live humans to speak with, and all the features you need to make big bucks online — that’s the option to follow!
Free Web Hosting: here are the main reasons why you should NOT use a free web hosting service:
- Targeted prospects saw free sites as a sign of unprofessionalism.
- They can shut you down instantly without any warning.
- They could go out of business, leaving you with nothing!
- You spend all your time and money advertising an URL connected to someone else.
- They hardly promote THEIR name on your website. Some free sites take up the first screen with the “owner’s” banner ads and sales info or use multiple pop-ups on your home page.
- They use your index (home) page to start dozens of opening windows. If you shut one down, another one opens!
- If you don’t read the “Private Policy Terms” carefully, you may relinquish copyright to all your web content in exchange for your “free” web space.
Sounds enough for you? Please try to understand once and for all: if you plan on going big on the internet, never go with free website hosting!
Cheap Web Site Hosting: this is the middle ‘opportunity.’ Available sometime for as low as $9 a month. What might happen to you? What is the budget hosting weaknesses?
– Use only essential tools. It’s true! Even though their advertisements proclaim you can use many tools, you’ll soon discover the opposite. An autoresponder will become – after you pay – a simple vacancy response email account. Your server row logs will leave the scene when you need them badly. Your pop email accounts will lose ALL of your emails just before you want to save them to your computer. And the list could go on…
– Poor customer support. Such companies don’t have time to give you a lot of support. And the main reason is that they don’t have enough specialized personnel to accomplish such a job — that’s why they can offer you a very low price! So if you have a serious problem, they may not return your phone call or reply to your email for days. This can cost you a fortune — imagine that your ordering system is breaking down and you cannot get their support!
– Slow Connection Times. These companies tend to oversell their services and put up too many sites on their service. Combined with the lack of customer support personnel, you find the recipe for a low-price website hosting company.
I do not recommend this kind of hosting because, let’s say, you save $10 a month in hosting fees. That’s 10 x 12 = $120 in savings over a year. You work hard to build your site and product, upload everything and start promoting your stuff. Supposing you receive 1000 unique visitors a day to your sales web page and have a 1% response rate for a product which guarantees you a $20 net profit.
Now imagine the nightmare: visitors want to buy your product, but… your order page can’t be found or uploaded very hard. And that nightmare took over a long 3 days. In both cases, you “kiss and say good bye” to your profits. People will walk away in an instant!
You save $120 in web hosting but lose $600 in sales(1000 visitors x 1% x 3 days x $ 20 profit)! Not to mention the upsell and backend alternatives! As you can see, you can lose $480 from one single shoot. There is nothing left to say here!
The Smart Choice: the obvious choice. Unfortunately, it is demonstrated by the reality that 9 out of 10 online marketers don’t use a website hosting company that allows them to take full advantage of the internet – and they’re losing big bucks!
Why? Because those 9 of 10 people don’t know where to find reliable website hosting services, not even know what they need. The trick to finding a good site host is knowing what to look for. So, what should you look for?
Discover 14 Critical Elements Of A Reliable Web Hosting Service!
1) Customer service – Theoretically, you shouldn’t have any technical problems with a top website hosting company. But, just in case there are, try to deal with a company that offers 24/7 free email and toll-phone support. Having a live human to speak with on the phone anytime you need.
2) Security – A sad but true fact: many websites hosting companies don’t pay attention to security. You need to look for a site hosting company with all the big security issues worked out so people can’t hack into your website.
3) Fast connection times – Your online success also depends on the hosting company’s quality hardware and redundant T3 connections (or better). Why? Because on the internet, 10 seconds feels like 10 minutes.
4) Continuity of Service – Use the services of a company that has multiple and separate connections to the main backbones. If one went down, the other would still be operational, and people worldwide could reach your site. Having this capability is important — I cannot emphasize how important this issue can be!
5) Full Domain Support and Registration Services – The hosting company MUST allow you to use your domain name, subdomains, and/or domain name pointing and transfer the existing domain name(‘s) without billing you. Much better, try to deal with someone who can get things done faster than you can — for example, automatically renew your domain registration or can host/register any (or most important) geographical domain names.
6) Access to Raw Server Logs – Analyzing the access log will give you information about who visited your website, which pages they visited, and how long they stayed there. NEVER use site hosting services that don’t offer this capability. Why? Because using your raw logs, you can find the strengths and weaknesses of your site, so you can exploit the strengths and work to fix the areas that are lacking.
7) Extra Services – Assure that your hosting company offers you things like your own POP mailbox, email aliases, autoresponders, CGI scripts and bins, site statistics, .htaccess, Frontpage extension, Telnet or SSH access, database administration, multimedia capabilities, different marketing, and promotional tools. Also, be sure they can install different stuff for you, as you may not be a tech person.
8) Unlimited CGI Access – If you want to automatize your business, be sure to have your cgi-bin directory — and the ability to upload any scripts you want! After all, this is a very important aspect of your site.
9) Web-based Administration – A web-based admin interface that allows you to manage your server via the web is necessary if you are not the technical type. Besides that, it will simplify a lot of your work.
10) No Access, Bandwidth, or Hit Charges – These days, there is no reason to use a web host that charges access, bandwidth, or hit fees – not until you’re getting 50k visitors a day anyway. The best companies now offer unlimited bandwidth with their standard hosting packages — some don’t. You’ll often receive enough monthly bandwidth (20-50 Gigabytes/month).
11) Minimum Contracts – Never sign up for a long-term contract because it’s unnecessary. You don’t want to be locked into a long-term contract with a non-reliable hosting company. Keep it stupid and simple!
12) WWW Launch – Before you select your website hosting company, please check (just to be sure!) if your prospects could or not use the “www” prefix. Sounds like a minor problem, but this could be losing you major traffic… and sales!
13) Billing Policies – Many web hosts allow you to pay monthly; others require a 3, 6, or 12-month commitment. Some offer discounts for extended payments. Before signing up for any service, ask what payment methods are allowed. Some companies only accept checks, while others may only accept credit cards. Many web hosts have both options available.
14) Money Back Guarantee – It’s incredible, but there are these days some companies that do not offer at least a 30-day money-back guarantee. You should insist on it in case you’re unhappy with their services.
The Web Site Hosting Service I Recommend?
There are only a few reliable site hosting companies on the internet. But I will always recommend just one — a company called Bluehost. Why? Because of the reasons I’ve listed below and MUCH MORE!
- Star Blaze customer service! They can help you 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, via multiple phone lines, live chat, or email. The support center includes 60+ video tutorials to show how to use your hosting account.
- 99.9% uptime guarantee. You don’t have to worry about your site being down for hours or even days! This company includes an arsenal of redundant power backup systems, advanced fire-suppression systems, sensitive environmental controls, and backup diesel generators to guarantee that your site will be online and open for business.
- Fast connectivity. When you select Bluehost as your web hosting company, it’s just like placing your website on UUnet, Sprint, Verio, Cable & Wireless, BBN, InterMedia, PSINet, AT&T, and Mindspring all at the same time. When you send or receive internet traffic from any of these networks, your traffic will be delivered directly, bypassing all peering points.
- Complete redundancy. This astonishing site hosting company acquires redundant bandwidth from multiple tier-one carriers. Then, using the most advanced Cisco routers, they optimize the routing of hits to your web page through those carriers. When a request for your web page comes to their data center, the high-speed routers evaluate the best carrier to respond through… making your web pages display as quickly as possible per case.
- Security Level. Bluehost web servers (and other high-end pieces of technology) are closely monitored from the Network Operations Center (NOC), 24×7, by closed-circuit video cameras, security guards, high-end alarm systems, and other state-of-the-art security devices. And for your peace of mind, your information is guarded by a team of highly qualified system administrators. Your sensitive business data is protected from intruders, hackers, and other cyber-bandits.
- Refund Policy. Bluehost offers an unconditional Anytime Money Back Guarantee. If you are not a “happy customer”, you will be given a full refund of all monthly server charges.
Now sit back and relax… you’re about to discover how you can design, manage, automate, oversee, and promote a fully-loaded e-commerce site and have it making money by the end of this week with a super-quick and fully integrated point-and-click web hosting solution!
Here are a few benefits you will receive when you sign up with Bluehost. And keep in mind that this ONLY outlines the web hosting service since we’ll get into the juicy details of all the other tools you get later down this web page:
- UNLIMITED Domain Hosting
- UNLIMITED GB Hosting Space
- UNLIMITED GB File Transfer
- UNLIMITED Add-ons and Parked Domains
- UNLIMITED E-mail Accounts
- UNLIMITED E-mail Responders
- UNLIMITED MySQL databases
- FREE Domain
- FREE Site Builder w/ templates
- Integrated Anti-Virus Software
- User Defined SPAM Blockers
- Your CGI-bin
- Detailed Web Site Statistics
- SimpleScripts 1-Click Script Installs
- Secure Shell, SSL, FTP, Stats
- CGI, Ruby (RoR), Perl, PHP, MySQL
- Password Protected Directories
- 24/7 Monitoring Systems
- $75 Free Google Credit
- … And Much More!
Every feature is managed visually through comprehensive wizards and web panels. Running a successful website doesn’t get any easier than this… Bluehost keeps up to date all the time, so you’ll have a lot of different technologies at work for you (so many of them I can’t even list them all on a single page).
What you’re about to discover can give you the incredible potential to multiply your sales and profits exponentially every month by letting you run your home-based business hands-free. Bluehost offers amazing, unique, all-in-one solutions to your site hosting account.
Well, you see… I highly recommend Bluehost as your site hosting company! They have achieved and far exceed everything I consider essential in web hosting — NOW you can design, develop, manage, automate, and promote your money-making website with a power-packed, amazingly simple, all-in-one site hosting solution!
If you think this is an amazing package, you are right! But there is more in store for you, a lot more, and to make this deal even sweeter, the ENTIRE hosting solution boils down to less than $0.2 per day! And as I told you before, this is just the tip of the iceberg… Indubitably, this is the BEST DEAL on the market right now!
FINAL THOUGHTS: If you want real financial independence and a passive income stream from your business, the satisfaction and prestige that comes from being a top marketer, and if you want to do it right now, listen up: you must always choose professional business partners!
Choose Your Hosting Company Carefully! — It’s A Common Sense Approach That Guaranteed At Least a 100% Return Of The Initial Investment. Always Remember That Your Life And Your e-Business Depends On Reliable Web Site Hosting Services!
The difference between a mediocre and an excellent web host is no more than $10 a month. Don’t make the mistake of sacrificing quality to save a few bucks a year. After all, using an inferior web host doesn’t save you money – you’ll end up paying a lot more due to lost profits which are inevitable!
Look, the fact is, I wasted months and lost a lot of money using an inadequate web hosting company that could have been avoided if I’d had this information sooner. I’d hate to see you do the same. And, if your website hosting company truly disappoints you, switch over to Bluehost before things get worse and you lose all your money and business!
PS: If you want to switch your website to the Bluehost services from another server, they’ll do all the work for you at no charge! Sign up for any of their website hosting packages; they will take care of the rest for you.
SEO and digital marketing specialist, I bring expertise in driving online visibility and optimizing organic search rankings. Leveraging my skills in keyword research, on-page optimization, content marketing, link building, and AI tools, I have consistently delivered measurable results across diverse industries.