“At Last, Do What You Have To Do: STOP Dreaming Right Now and START Making Real Money in 2022!”
There are no doubts and everybody will tell you the same thing: internet businesses explodes in the past years, online marketers became more and more mature, and affiliate programs are now considered the ULTIMATE joint venture opportunities!
Let’s proceed and explore the wonderful world of Associate, Affiliate, Reseller, Partner, Dealer or Bounty Programs, Commission on Pay-Per-Click, Pay-Per-Lead (or whatever you may tell them). How did those programs work? Why do companies with affiliate programs pay you?
Well, if you want to make money, your first step is to join them. After registration, you are assigned a specific URL that tracks all the visitors you send to the “mother” company website. If you’re not familiar with these kinds of programs, let’s work together on a hypothetical example.
After you’ve done some research on the Net, just decided one day to join an affiliate program from a company with the URL: http://www.xyz.com
When you join them (be very careful about typing your personal data: you can lose some fat checks because you enter wrong information about yourself – like address, name, etc.), as I said, you get a personal URL like this: http://www.xyz.com/t.cgi/abc/1234.
Let me guess: you think it’s a little bit complicated. Not at all! But what does it mean?
- abc : the word in the subdirectory identifies which product you are promoting.
- 12345 : the number at the end of the URL is your unique affiliate code.
Now you have to understand: there are many affiliate programs out there and everybody counts their visitors in different ways, using very different tracking solutions. Basically, an affiliate URL will look like the one I write about, but I must warn you that other solutions are also available.
When you join a top affiliate program (and later I will show you the right way to do it) they assign also a personal password to access your stats, web pages from where you can get good advice about exactly how to increase your referral fees, web pages from where you can choose between different tested links, banners, emails, advertorials, in order to promote and get maximum profit from the affiliate product.
Tip: also check if the owner has GREAT customer service. Email them before you join with one of your concerns and wait for the response. If they get back in “real” time – 24 to 48 hours, and they are ready to help you have a good and related product to your website, great commissions, this could be a good reason to join their program.
Everything it’s clear now about your ID and password. However, how and for what did they pay you? There are a couple of different approaches, depending on the company profile, but I’ll show you only the most common situations:
- Pay-Per-Sale: in this case, you are paid if your web site visitors bought the parent company product/service.
- Pay-Per-Lead: paid if a visitor through your web site fill out a survey, ask more information, download trials/demo software, request a quote on a product/service.
- Pay-Per-Click: paid you when someone clicks through a link from your web site to the affiliate program owner’s site.
I hope this info helps you a little. Also never forget: affiliate programs are the ultimate way to make outrageous profits at record speed by promoting another company’s product!
The greatest advantage of these programs is the fact that you don’t have any problems associated with having a product of your own (i.e. inventory, customer service, product development, testing, fulfillment, etc). All you have to do is to heavily promote the program and make money. The parent company takes care of the rest!
So, the second step is to promote the program and get the cash into your own pockets. You can be paid in two ways: in cash (cumulated value at the end of a month and they send you a check) and in credits toward the service they offer. It’s up to you and your business needs to choose between those possibilities.
Tip: when you decided to join, pay attention to the terms and conditions of the contract. Usually they can vary very much from program to program. Also check if they have a payout balance. This mean you receive a check if you accumulate a certain level in commissions. Only AFTER that, the parent company send you the check (normally is settle down at $50 or $100, but I also seen a payout balance at an incredible amount of $500).
Getting started with an affiliate program is easy and usually free, but knowing how to promote your unique URL, which strategies work best, where to find and how to choose the most profitable programs, and many other things can be a tough job.
Pay attention because making a good profit from affiliate programs means generating the right kind of traffic and having the power to convert prospects into cash-paying, satisfied customers. Many have tried and most have ended up with frustration and disappointment.
You don’t have to be one of the “many”! If you are frustrated by trying to increase your traffic, grow your business, and put more money in your pocket, perhaps you can try to read my Internet Profits Blog. Inside you’ll learn first-hand how to really market your business and position it for success.
Now let’s continue and discover…
The Rules You MUST BREAK in Order To Become A High-Earning Super Affiliate Champion and How To Break It Beginning This Afternoon!
Before we started, I beg you to print this web page. Then, take a cup of coffee, go to the most comfortable place in your home (a quiet place), sit down on your armchair, and relax. Take a deep breath, clear your mind from other thoughts, start reading and answer me – and you! – HONESTLY to the following questions:
- Who are your customers or potential customers?
- What kind of people are they?
- Where do they live? What do they like it – or not?
- Can and will they buy the product or service you’re offering, coming from an affiliate program (or your own)?
- Are you offering the kinds of affiliate goods or services they want at the best place, the best time and the best price?
- Are your affiliate prices consistent with what the buyers view as the products’ values?
- Are you applying the advertising strategy in a way that will bring concrete and fast results (optimal ROI)?
- What do customers think of your business?
- Who are your top affiliate competitors?
Well, these are tough questions for you. Down the road, it will make you understand which way you gonna ride to make good profits within affiliate programs. There are numerous advantages you can extract from your niche market if you are know-how. And those Q & A’s are excellent tools for identifying and developing strategies for extracting these advantages. A few of the advantages are outlined below:
- identifies new product/service areas;
- identifies needs and wants of consumers;
- determines demand for products or services;
- identifies new and/or potential customers;
- allows for test to see if strategies are giving the desired results;
- aids in design of products/services that fulfill consumers needs;
- identifies competitors and analyzes your business competitive advantage (or disadvantage);
- generate more profits because you discover how to transform one-time customers into perpetual customers.
What are the MOST IMPORTANT ASPECTS of a profitable online business you’ll learn until now? Let’s see:
- Who your customers are and what they want.
- Which appeals are most effective and which ones aren’t.
- How to reach your customer and how frequently you should try to communicate with them.
- Which different marketing strategies was successful in relation to their ROI (return of investment).
One good tip for you: try to understand and educate your customers. Here are the six “O’s” of organizing
ORIGINS of purchase —————-> Who buys it?
OBJECTIVES of purchase ————-> What do they need/buy?
OCCASIONS of purchase ————-> When do they buy it?
OUTLETS of purchase —————-> Where do they buy it?
OBJECTIVES of purchase ————–> Why do they buy it?
OPERATIONS of purchase ————-> How do they buy it?
And always remember this sales principle: “Unless your offer appeals to their INTEREST, unless it satisfies their DESIRES, and unless it shows them a GAIN — then They Will Not Buy!”
Every time when you want to offer people a new product or service through affiliate programs, or perhaps you want to develop your own profits center, think about these ten motivational triggers that make people buy:
- People Want To… Make More Money.
- People Want To… Save Money.
- People Want To… Live Longer.
- People Want To… Look Better.
- People Want To… Save Time.
- People Want To… Be Loved.
- People Want To… Be Popular.
- People Want To… Gain Pleasure.
- People Want To… Be Comfortable.
- People Want To… Learn Something New.
However, only those information are not enough to consider when you want to make serious money from affiliate programs. More affiliate master tips & techniques are revealed in the next special training reports:
» Affiliate Training Report # 1:
6 Rules You Need To Consider When Joining An Affiliate Program
» Affiliate Training Report # 2:
The Most Common Mistake 85% Of Partners Do With Affiliate Marketing
» Affiliate Training Report # 3:
Who Should Join an Associate Program… and What To Look For
» Top Five Affiliate and Reseller Programs:
Get The Facts On The Best And Most Profitable Affiliate Programs Ever That I Finally Reveal In This Amazing 14-Pages Special Report
In today’s Internet age, any ‘Netpreneur armed with the right knowledge, can dominate an affiliate marketplace once he understands and applies for the right website promotions.
Now face it: either you are a newbie who is totally unfamiliar with the language of affiliate marketing programs or be someone who has been in this industry for a while – but has never yet reached the achievement level desired – there are a couple of questions you should ask when you want to start playing the affiliate game.
No matter where you see yourself along the spectrum of newbie-to-guru, rest assure that you will NEED answers to these questions. That’s because that information forms the pillars of EVERY affiliate program. Make up one’s mind considering the following “Must To Know“:
- Does the affiliate program offer you a free way to join without buying their product or service?
- Contact other affiliates already in the program to see if they have had any problems.
- Is the product or service related to your target audience?
- Can they notify you by e-mail when a sale is made?
- Do they offer backend products so you can get repeat sales from the same person?
- How often will you receive a commission check?
- Do you get credit for a sale if people come back after a month (or more) and then make a purchase?
- Can you get around-the-clock help online or offline?
- Do you get a large percentage of each sale as commission?
- Do they provide you with proven sales material? (links, promotional emails, banners, classified ads, sales letters, pop-ups, etc.)
- Will they allow you to create promotional ads?
- Do they offer you access to an online sales stats page?
- Do they use a reputable system to track your sales?
- Does the affiliate program pay commission for sales of people who sign up under you (two-tier program)?
- Can they offer customers a lot of different ordering options, so in return you won’t lose sales?
- Will they keep in contact with you on a regular basis by e-mail?
I’m sure you’re familiar with affiliate programs and I can honestly say you have now all the elements to become a successful affiliate in your hands. If you like them as I do, and want to create a steady cash flow, then I know you’ll love my recommendation for the top affiliate and two-tier programs over the ‘Net!
The faster you get started, the faster you can start making money on the Net. Don’t rob yourself of the freedom you’ve always dreamed about… By reaching these affiliate programs information, you will not only move closer to your ULTIMATE goal, but you will also build confidence and a winning attitude, which are both crucial to your online success!
SEO and Digital Marketer Consultant
Owner of The Internet Marketing Profits Center